PS of Sweden GP BridleRegular price €460.00
Stylish, neat and functional. A new anatomic shaped snaffle, perfect for competition.
The leather of the noseband has extra soft padding with a drop shape, which means it’s wider in the middle and gets thinner on the sides. The center of the noseband is 5,5 cm wide, it has a padded plate under the chin and is fastened with a pullback. The bridle is suitable for horses that have sensitive jaws and cheekbones, and for horses that are used to a traditional English noseband.
The shape of the patent pending neck piece reduces the pressure behind the sensitive ears and top of the neck of the horse. The extra padding offers more space for the ears to move naturally.
The cheek pieces are round stitched with french hooks and our Cradles™, which allow the bit to suspend in the horse’s mouth. This helps to further relieve the pressure on the poll. Our cradles are selectable and constructed to be easily “hooked on and off.” The cheekpiece has a unique nylon core to avoid stretching.
The browband is round stitched and has our unique, Click-it™ design. Which means you can swap it in a few seconds, even when the horse is already wearing the bridle.
Recommended for horses that:
* Are being worked in both simple and double bridles
* Have sensitive jaws and cheekbones
* Are used to the traditional English noseband
* Avoids pressure
* Round sewn side pieces with a unique nylon core to prevent stretching
* Avoids pressure on the sensitive nerves on the horses head
* Pullback buckle with nylon to avoid stretching
* English & ECO friendly tanned leather
* Approved by FEI in all disciplines for horse and pony
* Throatlatch is not included with the bridle.
* Reins are not included with the bridle and needs to be purchased separately.